Ever wanted to know the ins and outs of investing in a hedge fund? Get a successful hedge fund manager’s story, techniques and best practices all in one interview. We want to really extend our thanks to our friend Anthony Davian for spending some of his valuable time with us. This interview is packed with information about hedge fund investing and this podcast gives an excellent introduction to how you can have hedge fund trading strategies in your own portfolio.
Coupon Code as Promised: podcast512 (10% off your entire order)
“We wanted to make a hedge type trading product for everyone”
In this podcast you will learn:
1. What a hedge fund is and how you most likely are invested in them indirectly. Anthony’s background is in accounting and finance so naturally he has done an excellent job at using that knowledge to build a great hedge fund. You also learn what Anthony’s biggest motivation was in developing hedge fund strategies for normal people in The Davian Letter.
2. Anthony in a local guy from Ohio and has stayed in Ohio and out of the New York and Chicago Herd trading mentality.
3. The stock market does not have to be a dark scary place. If you are not investing in the stock market you are missing out on huge amounts residual income.
4. Learn how you can spend 5 minutes a week on your portfolio at ThinkorSwim.com and make 30%-40% per year.
5. Anthony speaks directly about penny stocks and how they are huge money makers. I won’t give it all away here, but his advice is certainly worth listening to. The stock market can generate wealth like no other business and penny stocks are one of the greatest tools you can use.
There is so, so much more in this interview, so please have listen and let us know what you think.
And once again, thanks Anthony!