Writing a book is scary. We get that. But that doesn’t change the fact that this the absolute best time in human history to write a book. We have a few reasons that cannot be ignored about publishing your own ebook, self published physical book or traditionally published book.
1. Make a lot of money. Regardless of whether you take the traditional publishing route or choose to self-publish your own book – you can earn extra income, sometimes SUBSTANTIAL extra income by marketing your own books.
2. Gain More Followers. If you operate your own business or rely on leads converting into sales for your living, then writing your own book can make a fantastic difference to your take home pay.
3. Broaden Your Brand. As your market gets more cluttered, getting your message out becomes tougher and tougher. Launching your own books, e-books, courses, or reports is a terrific way to build up your perception in the marketplace.
4. Make a Better Foundation For Your Other Products. Everyone who operates their own business knows that marketing your own products gives you more control, more leverage and more profit in the end. Information-based products such as books, e-books, and reports set your foundation for a real, high-value business.
5. Free Awesome Publicity. Some of the biggest names in the world understand the power that writing a book can give you in terms of publicity. Books not only allow for reviews, exposure, opinions, interviews and other formal publicity, they also can be the launchpad for a social networking, word-of-mouth campaign that can truly become viral saving you hundreds of thousands on publicity.
6. High Profit to Effort Ratio. In the case of self-publishing, publishing digital e-books, downloadable information products, 95% of the price is retained in profits which goes directly to you.
7. Generates Massive Buzz. Its difficult to explain, but when you have your own book e-book, report or course available to the public – it can take on a life of its own attracting experts, partnerships, synergies, co-marketing offers beyond anything you may have considered.
8.Allows You To Express You. Writing a book is intense and reveals a lot about who you are.
Thoughts, questions, or concerns?
Let us know below!